Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol - aka AI

So any of you out there following the Shawster Blog watch AI last night? I have to say I am an AI fan. Each year proves to be fun. I like the auditions and all the stupidness that goes with it. However, I think they could leave out the drama queens cause who cares about all their wining! After weeks of watching all the audition footage, its always a relief to see some talent finally emerge on the show. I got a good laugh out of the bikini bimbo last night! What was that? The horrible singers last night were quite funny. They act so serious like they are for real! I think AI pays them to go on there. Did anyone see the quick flash forward clip of a large pink bunny hugging Simon and picking him up?!? Ha ha I'm waiting to see that one!

Shout out: American Idol
Who was your favorite auditioner last night?

3 comments:

said...

I wish Chris could (re)audition every season. :)

Shaw said...

Amen to that! I couldn't agree more.

Zu-Li Designs said...

Don't listen to mamasandflea. She don't like AI anymore cuz Chris isn't on there. I'm still a fan though!! ;)