Saturday, January 24, 2009

No bloggin lately

Howdy folks. I've not been bloggin on here very much lately. Instead I've been spending all my free time on Facebook! I gotta say I'm addicted to it. It is amazing how many people are on here. Its like one big reunion. I'm sure after all the FB fanfare wears off I'll be back to posting blogs again. Right now I'm too bizzy catchin up with old friends.

Shout out today: This one goes to my girl Zuli for FB'ing this too me. Can I puke!
Belleville Chuck Wagon! This is a gross restaurant! http://www.chuckwagonfvh.com/

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

We miss you here in the blog world! Thanks for the shout out. I don't know why we kept going to that gross Chuck Wagon restaurant back in college and I don't know how that place can still be in business! I find it funny their specialty is "mexican food". say what? And I just can't get over the fact they still have those ugly, old, greasy plaid curtains! mmmmmmm! See you on facebook!