Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sassy Pants

Ok Ladies, this one if for all! I have found the coolest new pants ever and now I'm going to post about it all. I went shopping a few weekends ago with my friend Jules. I seem to have good luck finding good things when I go with her. My agenda that day was to find a couple pair of nice pants to wear to work, as my old ones from last year were yuck. We all need new clothes sometimes. Work is a pretty casual place for me, so I usually go with khaki's or jeans. I tried on these pants from Lee and ended up buying two pairs, and I'm glad I got two. I now want more! Listen up ladies...they are called Lee natural fit extended tab pants. They are stretchy, comfy, look hot and best of all, hide all fat of any kind!! No hips poking out, no belly hangin out and no booty rollin out! And if your bloated no one will even know, not even yourself! You no longer have to go find your sweatpants on bloat days. They are the perfect pair of pants, which is why I want to share with all! I purchased Indigo Rise, which looks like dark jeans - very slimming. I want to purchase a khaki pair to see how that would be. Here's the link to them, and look they are on sale, even better!

Most Awesome Sassy Pants Ever Click here

Shaw's Shout Out of today:
Today's shout out is to my coworker Carol for sending this funny to me. Since the economy sucks I thought this was fitting to read.

401-KEG
If you had purchased $1,000 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago, you would have $49 left. With Fannie Mae, you would have $2.50 left of the original $1,000. With AIG, you would have less than $15 left. But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drunk all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214 cash. Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle. It's called the 401-Keg!

3 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Girl, I just saw a commercial about these Lee Sassy Pant Jeans you are gabbin' 'bout. I just purchased a pair of jeans online last night from JcPenney (Na Nu) but I will look into these amazing jeans you talk about.

Anonymous said...

ha! I may have to go buy a pair too. :)

i'm up for shoppin' any time -- well, maybe after payday... ha~

Jeff Gardner said...

I'm not sure how much my 401K has lost so far, I think under the current economic situation the 401-Keg sounds pretty damn good. What pays the higher deposit, bottles or cans? I guess that STAGG or Milwaukee's Best would give the best overall return, but I don't think I can bring myself to buy that crap!