Monday, November 17, 2008

Where did I go?

Howdy folks. I've not blogged in a long while. I've been a bit busy. The group I work for goes to a big conference in the fall. I've been very busy these past few weeks printing for them. This time around I had the largest group I've ever had for this conference. So I've been a bit out of it lately. But I'm now resting up and getting back into normal life again.

This is old news now, but I am quite excited about our new president elect. I am happy he got elected and I believe Obama will make a lot of positive changes this country needs right now. It may take some time for changes to take place but I think it will get there maybe sooner than we think.

Shaw's Shout Out of today:
To a very snazzy store I like to go into here and there. It is the perfect woman store. It has clothes mixed in with kitchenware and housing ware and is all very hip and well designed. The store is called Anthropologie. Here in Nashville, there is one in the Hill Center over in Green Hills. Go check it out.

1 comment:

Jody Leavell said...

Hey Jenn, I hope they didn't mistreat you too much this year. Did you go on vacation afterwards?