Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adam Lambert Rocks

Ok, heres Shaw's weekly Idol recappin and top 3 fav's:

1. My first pick has to go to my favorite Adam Lambert! He is just the best performer and this week he showed he can tone it down and still be awesome! Thumbs up to him.

2. Second pick goes to Danny Gokey this week. I just love Danny. He has a great voice and awesome presence. I completely see him winning it and becoming Idol's first christian artist. Yes, I can see it.

3. Shaw's third pickin goes to Allison Iraheta. I just can't believe she is 16! I mean my goodness where does that voice come from at 16! She has an awesome smokey voice and great stage presense as well. I wasn't totally crazy about what she was wearing though - weird jacket, tights, I don't know. But she gets my vote this week as well.

And, one more to add, my 4th pick is Anoop. His voice is just awesome. But he is not in my top three cause his stage presense is just not there. Tonight he should of wore a black power suit and handsomed himself up. But instead he was in guywear jeans and tennis shoes again. Someone pull those off his feet please! I mean this isn't a Seinfield episode people! Nuff said, That's Shaw's picks of the week! Tune in tommorrow to see who gets the booty and who gets to stay and keep singing for us all.

Shaw out!

2 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Who's your bottom 3 and who's going home? You and I are on the same page as far as top people tonight! Na Nu! Hey, I'm proud of you for bloggin after the show! :)

Shaw said...

I left the bottom 3 out didn't I! I was so excited about the top three! I enjoyed them all actually, except Megan. I think she has a neat voice, only if she sings a quite song, not on stage loud. Bottom three Megan, Scott and Miachel with Megan going home.