Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Flipflop - Fashion doo or don't?

I'm going to blog about something that has recently been bugging me. I'm trying to decide if the Flipflop is still in or not. I personally am tired of looking at it on people's feet. Maybe it's because I work on a college campus and every undergrad seems to be wearing them. They just now are putting them back on their pale white feet and tromping around campus in them and frankly they look gross! Maybe it's just the white feet, but I've decided I'm tired of looking at them. But, does that mean I'll stop wearing them? I think a pair of flipflops to the pool is just fine, out and about, I don't know. Tell me what you think.

Shaw's shout out Today: Shoe Carnival
http://www.shoecarnival.com/

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

I live in flip flops here in Florida. But, I can see why it's strange up there. I would say flip flops are in if you live in a warm climate, going to the pool, or if it's hot.