Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shaw's American Idol Predicting

Howdy all. Since I'm a big American Idol fan, and the show is now in the fun zone, I'll start blogging about my prediction for who will get the booty each week. So, here it goes for the top 12. This week was Grand Ole Opry week on Idol. I was a bit scared for some of the contestants, cause some of them are not anywhere near country artist. But they all surprised me and I was quite impressed with all of them. I really like this group this year. I truely enjoyed them all with the exception of Megan. Her voice is just a bit too weird for me, and I'm going to predict she will be the one to go home this evening. I love Danny Gokey and hope that he will make it to the finale. I was very impressed with Anoop last night. He has such a good voice, I just wish the stylists would sex him up a bit - get rid of the tennis shoes and jeans! But my all time fav for the evening, and has been consistant each week is Adam Lambert! He is just in a league of his own! He is a true showman and I love how he just struts around the stage and belts whatever out. Totally dug his odd version of Ring of Fire, as I didn't think he would do to great on country night. So Shaws top 3 fave's of the evening were Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey and Anoop Desai. Shaw's bottom three predicted is Megan Joy, Michael Sarver, and Matt Giraud with Megan going home.

On another note, yesterday I received my new DSL modem in the mail and got it setup with no real problems. Hoot Hoot, no more dial-up. Now I can surf faster at home!

Shaw's shout out: AT&T's DSL service

2 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Mrs Adam Lambert:

We see pretty eye to eye on this one. I think Anoop did well, also. I was worried for him, but he owned it. I agree, he needs a make-over! Make him a little edgy!

Shaw said...

Anoop just needs to be trimmed up just a bit. Hottie him up a bit with an eyebrow trim and facial and then some different clothes. Speaking of clothes, I didn't go for Danny's white coat. He looked a bit stuffed into it! Oh well, he sounded good and was cute with it on.