Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And the Winner is.......Not Adam!

Kris Allen won American Idol! I have to say I'm shocked! I really didn't think he was going to win, but props to him for winning. I do like his voice and think he will do a good album. But what about Adam? Will he go back to theater or make an album? I think we will hear from him again!

I actually liked the finale show this year. They didn't cheese it out too much, and I liked the groups that performed. Overall enjoyable. Had to HOOT at bikini girl and her OBVIOUS new chest purchase!?! OMG! I was rolling my eyes as she was singing and then totally loved it when Kara came out and one upped her singing the song! Then Kara flashed everyone with her own bikini! Ha Ha, very funny, loved it! I loved Adam's song with Kiss! It was fireworks galoure, my goodness. Then he sang with Queen and rocked it for one last time, awesome as well!

So we now say so long to Idol, and have to wait till next year again!

Shaw out

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

How will we make it to January???