Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vote for Adam!

The big finale tonight on American Idol. I gotta say I've been an Adam fan all along, and still am. He's got my vote for this evening.....if I can get through! It is busy busy busy, but that is a good sign.

Loved all three of Adams songs. Wasn't crazy about the third one that is the token Idol song. Kind of cheesy with the hurricanes and all, but I liked Adam's take on it. Liked all his outfits, except the weird washed looking pants at the end song. The crowd was just screaming for him and Simon said he was a world wide star! Rock on Simon for that comment!

Kris - he sucked tonight! His first song was very good and I liked his voice in it. The last two songs were boring and I didn't care for either. I think Kris definantly was the one that grew the most on Idol, but I gots to say bye bye Kris!

Shaw's Shout Out tonight goes to Adam Lambert! Rock on Adam.
http://adam-lambert.net/

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

I loved adam's first look with the long coat and blue fog! His silver necklace was so rockin' when he first walked out on stage with Kris. It was like long liquid silver. I think both guys were good..I think it comes down to what type of music you like. I tried voting for Adam for 1 1/2 hours, couldn't get through.