Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 3 on Idol

Ahh it is almost the last Idol show this season. It is down to the top three, Danny, Kris and Adam. All three are really good, but I've got my top two favorites I hope to see next week in the final. That would be of course my main man Adam and my other fav Danny. But lets recap for the fun of it...

1. First up was Danny. His first song Dance Little Sister chosen by Paula was good. He rocked it and sang it well, and I enjoyed his raspy voice. But, I gotta say, I totally loved his second song You are so Beautiful. Good slow song and the song grew as it went on. Good job to Danny tonight and I bet we will see him next week. Oh yeah, and hot outfit he wore on the second song! Cute!

2. Second up was Kris Allen. I gotta say Kris's voice has grown the most out of all the contestants, but I just can not stand to watch him sing. His lips curl up stupid looking and it just bothers me. I don't think he has the Idol potential. I wasn't too fond of his first song, a little boring. But his second song was really really good, Heartless by Kanya West. Odd choice of song, but what he did with it was great. Good accoustic version of the song and he hit the notes well. So after that one, I feel he is giving both Adam and Danny a run for their money.

3. Adam Lambert went on last like usual. Simon choose One by U2 for Adam to sing. That is one of my all time favorite songs, so of course I was stoked. I didn't completely like the cut in half arrangement of it, I wanted to hear Adam sing the whole song! But due to time they got to cut the songs down a bit, so thats how it is. But loved Adams version of it, very soft and smooth. His second song Crying by Areosmith was hot hot hot! Loved it! I didn't like the background chic singing over his voice though, she needed to shut it! He blew everyone out of the theater again, so move over Danny and Kris, Adam's in the top three! Oh, and his hair was hot tonight as well, props to that.

So Shaw hopes to see Danny and Adam in the top two, but it's anyones game after tonights performances! We will see what happens tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

What are we going to do? The show is almost over!!