Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Idol top 9

Shaw's top three Idol picks this week:

1. Adam Lambert - he's just cool, what can I say.

2. Danny Gokey - wasn't totally into his country song last night, but still dug him anyway.

3. Chris Allen - Last night was the first night I watched him and said "WOW". He really was good last night, totally dug him!


Shaw's bottom 3 this week:

1. Scott MacIntyre - He was better this week, but I'm not sure he was better enough if that makes sense.

2. Megan Joy - Every week I pick Megan as the one to go, and she doesn't go. So this week I'm going to pick someone else to go, and maybe she will go instead!

And the one going home:
3. Matt Girard - he just didn't cut it last night!


- Shaw out

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

I like your way of thinking-if you don't pick Megan, then she'll finally go home! We are pretty much on the same page again this week. We even picked the same bottom 3! I said "wow" when I saw Kris too!