Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Top 7 do it again this week

So last week the judges decided to use their save, and saved Matt. I think he redemed himself this week. I really liked his performance and he is one of my top 3 this week. My other top two are Adam of course. Loved the emotional cry song, and Danny was awesome. I think its going to come down to Adam and Danny eventually. My bottom three this week are Lil, Allison and Anoop. Lil just didn't do it for me. I usually love Allison, but she didn't have enough umph for me tonight. I love how Anoop was finally sexy this week with the suit and stashe, but I didn't reconize his song really, and that might hurt him. Hmmm so which two will go home. This is a tough one and will only get harder from here on out. I think Lil is heading home and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Allison. And if thats the case I'll be mad the judges used their save last week instead of this week.