Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rock on Idols

Top five this week. They all are so good, it is way too hard to narrow it down, but here it goes.

1. Adam Lambert: By far my favorite tonight. I loved how he came down the stairs with his entrance. I feel like I'm watching the Adam Show when he performs. Like all the other contestants just don't matter! He is confident, awesome and he know's it. Tonight I thought he sounded a bit like Queen. He's Shaw's top pick of the night, receiving 5 stars *****.

2. Danny Gokey: Danny is just so fun. Everyone loves him and did you hear the cheering as he walked out! He had good tone and hit good notes and I loved the very bluezy sound he had tonight. Awesome glasses as well. All I gotta say is Hot Hot Hot! I'm giving him four and a half stars ****/.

3. Allison: I totally loved her tonight. She looked so cute in her dress and her hair was perfect. I liked seeing a sweet looking Allison, instead of a rocky trashy Allison. Her voice was dead on, but I gotta say booo on Simons comments about her. I thought she was plenty confident tonight! I give her 4 stars tonight ****.

4. Kris Allen: All I got to say is Very Nice Tonight! I think each week his voice grows just a little bit more, and tonight his voice was perfect. I thought he looked great and sounded great in a sweet way. I give him 4 stars for tonights performance ****.

Shaw's bottom pick for the evening: Matt Girard
I think this week is his week to go home. I didn't like his voice he sounded off key. The song started out boring, the middle was boring, but the ending was quite good. But I was surprised Simon liked it and gave him props! Shaw's gonna give Matt only 2 stars for tonight **.

Well thats Idol recap for the top 5. All 5 of them are awesome, so its hard from here on out!

2 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

I have to disagree- the beginning of Matt's song was boring, the middle was boring AND the ending was boring!! ha ha Love the star ratings!

Zu-Li Designs said...

You'll have to post the new hot picture of Adam you picked from his fan site!