Wednesday, April 1, 2009

See ya later Megan!

Well Megan finally got the booty tonight on Idol. Thankgoodness! Anyone else think she was drunk or stoned tonight? What was with the crow noises? More reason to see her go in my opinion! I gotta say, tonight was the first group song I actually liked and got into. I usually hate the group song, and a lot of times don't watch it. It's a bit too cheesy for me. But I liked it tonight. And after hearing Kris sing in the group song he seems like his voice has really grown in just these past few weeks. So hoo-ha to him!

What up with the Lady GaGa routine? It was all a bit strange as well. It reminded me of a bad dance version of Thriller. Thoughts anyone?

Shaw's Shout out of today:
To my BFF for posting a hot photo of Adam on her blog just for mewha. Hoot Hoot to that!

2 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Bye bye, tweet tweet! Thank God she is gone! My mom said she looked like she was on drugs last night singing and dancing like crap and she asked me how Megan got as far as she did in the competition. lol. And high five to Simon for saying that they don't care about her and she can just go home. And Lady Ga Ga? What the? I got up and cleaned dishes if that says something about what I thought of her and her singing. And you're quite welcome for the picture. Saw a waiter at Applebee's last night that resembled him. The table behind us even said something and he said he hears that a lot. He said he wished he was that cool.

Zu-Li Designs said...

Be sure to sign up for the Happily Handmade contest at www.zulidesigns.biz! Also check out my blog for pictures of the awesome prizes!