Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have Gas!

In my tank that is......

Well I was successful last night in finding a gas station that actually had some gas. Imagine that! And there was no line, bonus! I had to pay $4.19 a gallon which is insane, but now I can get back and forth for a few more days at least. They say things will be back to normal by this weekend. Apparently they have rashened the gas stations as well in the amount they were being given. Closing the pumps down in the Gulf affected the flow. Darn hurricanes!


Shaw's Shout out of the Day:
In celebration of me starting my very own blog, I'm going to add my own shout out of the day to each post. It will be random whateveras, so look out!

Todays shout out is to Rachel Ray and her awesome food recepies! This is my latest favorite recepie I made the other day and it is da bomb! It is called Jalapeno Rice - except I'm not a big fan of hot food, so I substituted a green pepper instead and it was awesome! But if you like hot, go for one jalapeno. Heres the recepie:

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=2135

3 comments:

jules said...

Great Blog "Shawster"! :)

you'll have to cook for us sometime. :) hehehe!!!
-signed jules (and Elliot)
(ps. still lookin' for gas)

Jeff Gardner said...

Wow, I have gas too!!!

Oh, guess I should have read the rest of the post before responding...my bad. I am almost embarrassed.

Zu-Li Designs said...

I like the "shout out" segment you have started. I printed out the recipe to try some weekend.