Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first blog

Dear Blog,

Hello, and welcome to Shawsters Blog! This is my very first blog, how exciting! Its September 21, 2008 today, its about time I started bloggin. I'm bloggin from Nashville, Tennessee home of country music - and no I do not like country music. I prefer top 40's and rocking out music instead. I live here with my dog Frasier, he is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He is quite the sassy one and has a mind of his own. I work as a Graphic Designer and have done so for the past 10 years. I'm also an usher at a local theater here in town.

Well enough bloggin for now. I'll blog some more later!

3 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Hello you mother blog'n blogger! Welcome to the blog'n world!

said...

Well it's about time you start to bloggin blog. It's pretty bad when I start one first. haha

>^..^ said...

Mom here....just checkin out your blog.....nice to know what you are up to every day or so.