Monday, September 29, 2008

My Digital Perpetrator




So in an effort to find the Juke Box Dude I saw on campus, I decided over my lunch break today to go lurking around on campus like paparatzi with my digital camera to see what I could photograph. My goal was to catch undergrads in their natural habitat and hopefully see the human jukebox again. I unfortunately did not see the Juke Box dude, but theres always tommorrow. I tried to blend in as much as possible, but when your holding a digital camera you get some looks. I'm now calling my camera the Digital Perpetrator. I walked around snapping shots, and also sat at a couple of benches trying to blend in. Heres a few photos I took. I also took the liberity to "Black Bar" these kids so their identities can't be stolen or something.

My first photo: Titled Lawn Mower Man
This is the first photo I took, and I think it is my favorite. It appears a student film crew is interviewing the lawn mower man! Wow, I bet that will be exciting. "So lawn mower man what to you do here on campus?" "Well I sit and mow all day long!"

Photo Title: Big Ol Headphones!
Whats he listening to!?! Nice Headphones dude!

Photo Title: Cool Dude
Is he looking at me? Nice specs.

So thats the jist of my digital paparatzi perpetratin experience today on campus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to more pictures. :)