Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well this will probably be my last blog post of this year. I'm getting ready to head out for the holidays. I'm looking forward to heading home, but not going to enjoy the cold weather of Illinois! Its been down right cold up there. I think it was 4 degree's the other day. Yikes! And it looks like I'll have a rainy ride as well. As long as its not snowing I'm good.

Welcome to any new Shawsters Blog viewers. I sent my blog address in my Christmas cards this year. For new viewers, I do a Shout Out after each blog. Each Shout Out is something random, and usually goofy as well! Without further ado.......

Shawster's Last Shout Out of the year: Shaw's Go Elf Yourself
From Nashville, Tennessee this is my virtual holiday card from me and Fraiser to you all. A high speed connection may be needed to view this one - but its worth the viewing, trust me!! Please enjoy and have a safe and happy holiday season!

1 comment:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Hee Haw, girl! Have fun in cold @ss Illinois! I'm still lookin for a shout out for the butt paste! Good idea about mailing out your blog address!