Monday, December 1, 2008

Stuffed?!?

How was every one's Thanksgiving break? Good I hope. I stayed here in Nashville, and the parents came in for a few days. We had a nice time. Instead of trying to cook in my small apartment kitchen, we decided to go out to eat instead. We went to Cracker Barrel to eat and it was so awesome! The food was really good and didn't cost much. For $8.99 each we got dinner, a drink and dessert. Not bad. No cooking and no cleaning either. Just a bit of waiting to get in, about 45 minutes or so, so not too bad.

Were getting snow flurries here in Nashville today. I guess its now December so officially time for that stuff. No accumulation predicted, just some flakes flying around. There were some flakes out on the road as well when I drove in to work this morning. How come here in Nashville the minute the weather gets dicey people start really driving like idiots? Does the cold mess with their brains or something? I had two people tailgating me on my way into work. I was doing the speed limit, so I wasn't driving super slow or anything. But it was wet out so a bit of caution was needed. I had two different cars behind me driving too close, like I was driving too slow or something!

Today's Shout Out goes to my Home Girl Jami
She's kickin it old school with da jams. Over the weekend fly girl sent a link to us on Utube to a musical old school mix. Time frame is late 80's early 90's. I jammed out to it today at my desk. Took me back to the old high school days of going out clubbin - yes I use to go out clubbin! Ha Ha, we always had fun! So go out clubbing at your computer today here.

2 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

I love that mix! DJ Jami knows how to kick it old school in those spandex pants!

said...

I miss the snow. It sounds like a lot of the Cracker Barrels were busy...I'm actually suprised. I thought more people would be eating at home on Thanksgiving, but sometimes eating out is way cheaper. Go figure.?