Friday, December 19, 2008

Skid Row

So I was driving into work today and turned the radio over to the rock station. They were playing 18 and Life by Skid Row, which gave me a good giggle and took me back to my high school days. Anyone remember how big Skid Row was and how hot Sebastian Bach was! Remember when the video to Slave to the Grind came out. He was all screaming and walking along those railroad tracks. You remember I know! Don't deny! I miss MTV videos. So that made me think where is he now and is he still hot? Has he aged? Does he have wrinkles? Does he still scream like that? Does he still wear tight leather pants - probably pinching his boys, hince making him scream like that! You be the judge of that and click the below link.

Shout out to the 80's hairband: Skid Row

7 comments:

jami said...

I don't think he looks that bad...just older. I use to think Kip Winger was smokin' hot, but I have looked at current pics of him and he has really aged. I'll just have to remember how he looked in the good ol' days. Oh, since when can you book Skid Row online? Maybe we could rent them and surprise Billie for her birthday!!

Zu-Li Designs said...

I will not, nor ever, deny that I love Skid Row. I think Sebastion Bach has one of the best voices ever. And, the link to their site is not featuring Sebastion. They now have a new frontman. The big Skid Row fan that I am noticed right away and then read further confirming this. And if the new signer sings anything close to Mr Bach then, yes, I would love to have them at my next 27th Birthday party! :)

said...

I guess we all looked a bit younger and hotter back then, eh? I have seen him on TV lately, not bad considering, but just not the same.

said...

Uhh.,.which birthday party was that?

Zu-Li Designs said...

uhhh, my NEXT birthday, mamasandflea! duh! (hee hee hee)

Shaw said...

Ha Ha you all whack! I kind of liked the 2nd photo that was fuzzy but with him off to the left in the sun glasses and hat. He kinda hot looking there. Now I have to say I looked up the lead singer of Warrant a few years ago, and scary! Jani Lane right? Mabey I'll look for that again and blog about it!

Oh- and yes I was cracking up that you can "book" them!!! I say we have a big bash for Zu-Li's 7th 27th b-day! Wonder how much they cost? $50?

Zu-Li Designs said...

Ha ha, my 7th 27th birthday. Girl, you whack! (it will be my
8th 27th birthday...shhhhhhhhh)