Monday, December 22, 2008

My Bad - Wrong Dude!

Ha Ha, ok I'm laughing at all the comments for my Skid Row post. I just googled Skid Row and found that site. Didn't realize that was not Sebastian Bach in the photos. I just saw brown hair, sunglasses, hats and attitude and assumed it was him. Did I look closely at this - I guess not. But whoever this guy is he is kinda hot. Here is the real S.B. - He's still a hottie! And looks like he still has attitude as well! Link

Now, here's one that did age! Remember Warrant? Cherry Pie and Uncle Tom's Cabin anyone? Beware what you are about to see is NOT what you remembered! Is that Sting? Whats with the suit? Wheres the leather pants and doo rag? Link

Since when does Wikipedia put 80's bands on their site? Whacked

Shout Out: To homegirl Jami for figuring out the internet and leaving a message on my blog! WTG Hoe! KIP Winger for ya!

3 comments:

Zu-Li Designs said...

Now that's Sabastion! He aged well, right? Attitude and all, love it! And congrats Jami!

jami said...

Oh, ya!! Sebastian Bach still looks hot. But what happened to Jani Lane from Warrant? Yikes.

jami said...

Okay, so I thought the new picture of Jani Lane reminded me of someone. I went back and looked at it again, and I figured it out. To me, he kind of looks like the weird killer guy in the SAW movies. Scary!